Searching for your zen?
Find clarity with yoga and meditation.
Step onto your mat and into your Self. Yoga is the union of mind, body, and spirit, as well as the union of breath to movement. The ancient practices of yoga and meditation are brought to you in a modern approach through various yoga styles intended to increase flexibility and strength of both body and mind! Every body and all skill levels are welcome.
Together, we’ll work to:
- Enhance mindful awareness of physical and mental habits
- Develop flexibility, strength, and relaxation
- Establish respect for your body
- Find balance and peace within yourself
- Create routines for self-care and stress management
- Cultivate mind-body wellness to be your best self
Services are available for individual sessions, small or large groups, corporate wellness events, and special occasions. Book your discovery call today to learn more!
The Mindful Athlete
Mindfulness has been proven to help both individuals and teams enhance performance and teamwork by harnessing their goal-directed energy, decreasing stress, and creating a sense of peace. By combining mindful courses with yoga, athletes can excel during intense physical and mental activity, along with other high-stress situations.
Mindful athletes can expect to:
- Learn how to accept negative internal emotions and experiences, such as fear, anxiety, or anger
- Redirect attention to maintain focus
- Better understand a range of emotions and how to manage them
- Distinguish between having a thought and being a thought (e.g. “I have failed” vs “I am a failure”)
- Build a yoga practice that enhances flexibility, relaxation, and rejuvenation
- Reduce stress and risk of injury
Schedule your discovery call today to learn more about how mindfulness training can best fit you or your team’s needs.
"Karlee held every thought I had about food, movement, and my body up to honest light and encouraged me to evaluate each one of them. Karlee's office was a safe place to begin the process of recovery."
"Karlee helped me move from constantly thinking about food in ways that weren't healthy or helpful to truly feeling free in the ways I approach food and my body. I can't say enough about how wonderful Karlee was to work with. Our sessions together were transformative."
"Karlee is exceptionally kind and encouraging. Her multidisciplinary approach to health and nourishment is a great resource. I felt comfortable being vulnerable about my needs."
"Karlee's empathy, patience, and focus on the big picture really helped me stay positive and regroup even when I experienced setbacks. I appreciate her high ethical standards and dietary expertise. She is a compassionate professional."
"Thank you for the things you share in regards to wellness. I'm working on how I view myself and how I nourish myself. What you do and how you do it has been incredibly helpful. Thank you for being a strong, supportive voice in the community."
"Moxie Mind owner Karlee is a true visionary with a gift for making people feel at ease. She understands the healing gifts that can be found through nutrition and yoga and has a deep passion for sharing those gifts with you!"
"Karlee is a one-of-a-kind human being with an inspiring passion for what she does. Her teaching style encourages progress while at the same time demanding the best that you are able to give."
Ready to Get Started?
I’m ready when you are.